You can sign in to Gmail from a computer or add your account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet.
Once you’ve logged in, check your email by opening your inbox.
Sign in to gmail
- On your computer, go to gmail.com or mail.google.com. This will redirect you to the accounts.google.com. Don’t worry, it is the domain which will direct you to your Gmail inbox.
- Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Please enter exactly your full email address.
- Passwords are case sensitive, so please check whether Caps Lock is on before you enter Gmail login password
- Click on “NEXT” button to come to Gmail Inbox page, where you can manage your Gmail emails.
Tip: If you’re signing in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before leaving the computer.
Gmail’s app is a really useful and commanding email tool. You can manage your emails and attachments easily and access contact lists and calendars in a simple way.
- Download or update the latest version of Gmail App
- Open the Gmail App on your Android phone or tablet
- In the top left, tap Menu , to the right of your username, tap the Down arrow
- Tap Add account, select the type of account you want to add
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account
- Once your account is added, you will be signed in to Gmail anytime you open the Gmail app.
This tutorial shows you how to do this on an iPhone, but the steps are identical on iPad.
Built-in email app on iOS
STEP 1: Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
STEP 2 : Select “Google ™“. Then enter your Gmail email address, password and account’s description.
STEP 3: Select what data if you want to sync with Gmail (your email, contacts, calendars, and reminders). And tap “Save”
Gmail for iOS
Download or update the latest version of Gmail App
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app
Tap Manage accounts and then Add account.
Enter your Gmail username and password.
After your account is added, you’ll be signed in to Gmail any time you open the Gmail app.